Saturday, June 9, 2012

S. Ecclesiastes 10:1 "Dead flies putrefy the perfumers ointment, and cause it to give off a foul odor; So does a little folly to one respected for wisdom and honor."

O. "does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening?"(Jas. 3:11) How can we, who have the word of God and to whom the storehouses of Heaven been opened be so foolish? All the wisdom and honor that God has displayed in us (His work of art), can be destroyed with one foul stroke of the paintbrush. We not only look foolish, we stink to a world that is looking to us for answers.

A. Correction sometimes hurts; ouch! I must admit that I haven't always walked circumspectly, redeeming the time. As the sands of time slip through this old hourglass, I don't want to contaminate the ointment that He is preparing me to be to a hurting world.

P. "Thank You, LORD, for reminding me who and Whose I am. Help me to keep the 'dead flies' away."

No comments:

Post a Comment