S. "For who has known the mind of the LORD, that we may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ."(1 Cor. 2:16)
O. Paul tells me in this chapter before me that I have received the Spirit who is from God. Not that I might or even that I will, but that I have! If I want to know the mind of the LORD, I must have the mind of Christ. Christ had one mission, one mindset and one will, totally surrendered to the Father.
A. In my struggles to "know the will of God," I need to come to the realization that I can't really know the mind of the LORD, but I do indeed have the mind of Christ, through the Spirit who indwells me. Christ's mind was stayed on doing the will of the Father. The only thing that remains for me then is total submission to "thy will be done."
P. "Father, give me the mind of Christ, who always does your will. Fill me with Your Spirit that I might obey Your voice"
No comments:
Post a Comment