Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Revelation 1

Revelation 1:3

1:3a "Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed is those who hear the word of this prophecy and keep what is written in it because the time is near.
     The book of Revelation is truly a mystery. We need not concern ourselves with fully grasping all the speculation about the future. How many of us understand that God not only loves us but He wants to have fun and to be filled with Joy. The potential to live life to the full lies in complete surrender and service to the Savior. It's all a mindset. I desperately desire the mind of Christ. My own mind is so polluted with sin and evil thoughts. I must trust that tender beckoning heart of Jesus Christ (Is. 26:3) When I read aloud, I hear Him speak to me. How hard is that?
    Prophecy can be a very daunting thing to me. Our timeline limits god. God is eternal (unlimited by time and space). When He speaks it has already happened even though it is yet to be. That is why we can trust the 100% accuracy of His word. Translations, even portions of scripture appear to contradict each other at times, but we can trust the Holy Spirit to speak to us through God's Holy Word. 


No comments:

Post a Comment